Customer Service Apprenticeship
After working successfully with PSA Training last year, we now have another Customer Service Apprenticeship role available.
- Answering customer questions on products and/or services.
- Liaising with suppliers on lead times.
- Check, prepare and process orders for dispatch.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure customer satisfaction, via phone, email, mail or social media.
- Manage incoming calls.
- Speaking to customers to update on order progression or changes.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Fault find with courier service when customers orders have not been delivered.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Flexible and enjoy working in a high pace, fast moving and changing environment.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Good networker and communicator and the capacity to build strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to work with others and able to influence and communicate effectively.
- Commitment, drive and self-motivation.
- A team player who’s happy assisting colleagues by completing tasks outside their own job role when requested.
- Maintain own working area in a professional and organised manner.
- An ambassador for Shotbowl Ltd.
What you'll get...
- On the job training.
- Discount on Shotbowl stock.
- The opportunity to work in a company that encourages engagement and growth!
Shotbowl provides the role for the successful applicant to carry out their apprenticeship. Shotbowl works along side PSA Training who will deliver and look after the course specifics.
This job description will be reviewed annually and may be subject to amendment or modification at any time after consultation with the post holder. It is not a comprehensive statement of procedures and tasks, but sets out the main expectations of Shotbowl in relation to the post holder’s professional responsibilities and duties.
There are no products to list in this category.