Apprentice - Customer Service
The Role - The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondence and fulfil customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
The role will involve:
- Answering customer questions on products and/or services.
- Liaising with suppliers on lead times.
- Processing orders.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure customer satisfaction, via phone, email, mail or social media.
- Manage incoming calls.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Fault find with courier service when customers orders have not been delivered.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
This job is ideal for someone looking to enter further education, gain qualifications to assist them in their future career, whilst also being paid. We have a friendly team where you will be supported not with your day to day work, but also with your apprenticeship course.
We work alongside PSA in Peterborough who run the Customer service Level 2 apprenticeship course.
Application deadline: 24/01/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £8,003.84 per year
All staff currently are required to wear a facemask and to take regular lateral flow tests.
This job description will be reviewed annually and may be subject to amendment or modification at any time after consultation with the post holder. It is not a comprehensive statement of procedures and tasks, but sets out the main expectations of Shotbowl in relation to the post holder’s professional responsibilities and duties.
There are no products to list in this category.